PROPHET64 & MSSIAH Userforum

Official information and support forum for
MSSIAH and all PROPHET64 versions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-06 16:05:13

TheGrayOne
Bloody beginner

SID CART II

Wanted to see if any one had gotten the  SIDCart II working with MSSIAH? 

I have one on the way to work with my cynthCART 2 and considering ordering another one while they had the latest batch ready.

This is to add the second SID instead of using the standard internal SID2SID, via a mini x-pander like I do with the cynthCART.

Anyway I will report on how it goes once everything is here and the second SID chip is good or the SwinSID backup works.

#2 2016-09-15 01:37:29

TheGrayOne
Bloody beginner

Re: SID CART II

Ok Update -  Need to play more but got my MSSIAH very nice and my SID CART II also very nice.   Real SID came first so installed it and working well.    Got a mini-Xpander and tried the MSSIAH with the SID CART II and the voice test work and all 6 voices are available.    Now will need to work with the apps -  Did get some fun sounds out of Drummer  but that is a far as I got.  Now to RTM and play some more.   SwinSID  chip came today so may risk swapping out it in as I want another SID CART II to go with my Cynthcart 2.  As setting up 2 C 64 in the studio.    So need to try with the SwinSID  but hate to take a chance messing with the SID and pulling it again.

Board footer